Historic, Post Historic or Classic
car, or any spares, for sale or wanted welcome here.
with the details, and a picture if
you have one.
- Rally accessories and Parts for Sale
- 1979 Audi 80, automatic
Parts for Sale
A real collection of Rally accessories and useful parts for a variety of cars
Terrain Follower navigation aid with 12v light. (similar to POTI).- As
new, hardly used so in very good condition. £10.
2) PIFCO map magnifier (battery operated). Used but in good condition. Still in box. £5.
3) Two Paddy Hopkirk Roamers for use with O.S.
½”, 1” and 1:50,000 maps plus vintage mechanical
Pathfinder Map Measurer, £5
4) Vintage luggage rack with adjustable gutter
fixings. Painted steel and in good condition.
Luggage area size –
41” x 34”. £25.
5) Two LUCAS LRS102 inertia starter motors (10 tooth
pinion) in good condition. Brushes and bearings checked and motors
working OK. £35 each.
6) Two classic MINI rear wheel bearings. Unipart no.
GHB 116. One new (Timken) and one used (SKF) but serviceable. Suit Mini
range 1959 on and Mini Cooper 1961-68 and Mini Cooper ‘S’
1963-64. Plus one new smaller tapered roller bearing (Timken) no.
03162. 1.625 inch O.D., 0.624 inch I.D. £15.
7) Second hand, reclining, bucket-type sports car
seat. Couple of small holes in cloth upholstery (squab and head rest)
but generally in good condition. No seat runners. Removed from a Lotus
Elan. Would suit sports kit car or track day car. £10.
8) Two new Hillman Imp Rotoflex couplings (banded). £25 each.
9) Four new Tudor universal mud flaps with fixing
clamps. Includes fitting instructions. Made from tough rally proved
Contact Jim Grant.
Tel. 01324 556910 (Stenhousemuir).
1979 Audi 80, automatic 1600
genuine mileage (24500), complete with background paperwork.
Location West Linton
The shaft of the starting handle is 15"
FOC to a
club member .
Hand over or recipient
to a good home
Updated 23 September 2023